ACCESS CONTROL SYSTM
- Internal Control Systems lets you determine authorized points of entry by creating access restrictions. With this system, authorized individuals can access certain areas within specified hours. Ideal for workplace situations, employers can grant limited access to employees without increasing the risk for theft or damage to assets and inventory.
- Internal Control Systems also provides workplace security options, including restricted entry access, video monitoring, and more. Know what is happening in your facility by creating a trail for loss prevention with restricted access entry. With Internal Control Systems, you can also offer protection to your employees with strategically placed cameras that reduce the risks for workplace violence.
- While physical keys can be copied very easily, duplicating electronic keys requires a much higher degree of sophistication. This makes your access system much more secure than it could ever be with physical keys.
- An electronic user database means that you never have to change locks at your sites. If a keycard is ever lost, it can be immediately removed from the database and a new one can be issued. If an employee leaves your company, his or her access rights can be deleted within seconds. This greatly lowers your overall exposure to risk.
- With electronic access, your single key or access code grants you access to every door you need to access, so there's no chance of forgetting the key for a particular door. If you get to a site where you need access and you are not recognized by the system, a network operator can add you or your supervisor to the list instantly.
- Electronic access is faster and betters that using locks and keys. You'll never have to look through a ring of keys to find the right one, and you won't waste space in your pocket or briefcase carrying bulky rings of keys.